Tujuh; The chatbox is back!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015


Chatbox is back again! Yosh! Since I'm going to active back in blogging, I thought I should put the cbox back to its place. It's better than it was before, right? People who blogwalking in my dusty and rusty blog can drop by their comments at the cbox ^^ oh look how happy I am while typing this LOL. So basically this is the cbox I was talking about:

plain and white cbox. Just my style. hahahahaha. hm, the reason why I didn't put the cbox before? Hm, just a mere personal reason. It has something to do with the people at my school ugh it's annoyed me when I recalled it back =..= 

So anyway, drop by your footsteps in the cbox okay? Let me know your existence or I'll ask Levi to haunt you down.


You Might Also Like

1 Comment(s)

  1. Oooo, githu toh caranya. dasar saya emang GAPTEK. Tepok jidat. Malu, tutup muka dalam Mukena aja akh... dasar aku ndesooo

    ReplyDelete

ありがとございました!