Sembilan Belas; Obsession

Saturday, October 31, 2015


Obsession.

Currently I have been addicted towards HoneyWorks and Vocaloid songs. Yes, yes. Vocaloid as at Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Len and Rin, Gumi, Megurine Luca, Kaito, and so on. At first stage, I was into HoneyWorks PV and their music after Ao Haru Ride's OP Sekai ni Wa Koi ni Ochiteiru by ChiCo was produced. And then, I found HoneyWorks Youtube Channel and begin to explore more and more of their musics and I found myself trapped in the Vocaloid world.

I could manage name all the Vocaloid songs I heard so far and all of them are my favorite; Suki, Kirai by Kagamine Ren and Lin, Hajimari no Sayonara by Hatsune Miku, Solution of Jealousy by Gumi and the alternate version of Hatsune Miku, Ai no Scenario by Hatsune Miku, Diagnosis Love Sickness by Gumi, Friday's Good Morning by Gumi and many more. Fuh, I don't know where to end because there are a lot of Vocaloid songs I heard and instantly in love with them!

Other HoneyWorks masterpiece I love are all the songs they produced for ChiCo. Like seriously, HoneyWorks are sugoii *^* My phone memory are already full with their songs and I don't know if there is more space available for other songs lol.

As for Vocaloid, I really like the Kagamine Twins OuO. And I just knew that they aren't real siblings at the first place. It's just that they are like mirror to each one self, just like Gumi and Gumiyo, as their first name Kagamine means "mirror". Since they aren't real siblings, that's why I ship these two like WAHHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE! In Hajimari no Sayonara, Miku was with Len, but later broke up. HAHAHA IDK. XD As long as the Kagamine is still remain as couple I couldn't careless about other ship hahahaha.

okay so that's all I wanna talk about. Pretty nonsense, huh? I have two tests next week and I still haven't finish studying yet wahhhh! BYE NOW!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)

ありがとございました!